Earn Jet Blue Points On Amazon (Expired)
Update: As of March 27th, 2018 Jet Blue will only offer three points per dollar spent on Amazon for in-flight purchases.
If you don't have one already, you should sign up for a Jet Blue frequent flyer account. Jet Blue gives you 3 points for every $1 spent on Amazon.com, but it can take a couple months for the points to show up in your account so it is important to start accruing early on.
1. Sign up for a Jet Blue account and log in.
2. Click the TrueBlue button in the top right corner
3. Click Our Partners on the left
4. Scroll down to the Amazon tile and click Learn More
5. Click Shop and Earn to get your unique link.
6. A new window will open with Amazon.com. Select and copy the URL as this is your unique link. I saved mine as a bookmark and use it every time I'm ready to make a purchase.
7. When you're ready to do some Amazon shopping click your unique link. If you've recently signed into JetBlue you will automatically be taken to Amazon and can proceed as you normally would. Otherwise you'll be directed to sign in to JetBlue first, then it will automatically load Amazon.
Keep in mind that only items "added to your cart within 24 hours of clicking the unique link are eligible to earn TrueBlue points."
This is a fantastic deal since JetBlue has deals all the time where you can buy flights for as little as 3,000 points and lets you combine points and cash too.